Online Mock Tests for Bank Officer Promotion for Scale I to Scale IV
Bank Promotion Test preparation for officers by Wiltons School of Banking
Following topics shall be covered in this bank promotion Mock Tests course:
- Guidelines regarding examination preparation, syllabus & how to attempt written examination for promotion
- Present Banking and Economic Scenario, Union Budget and its terms, Economic Survey, RBI Credit and Monitory Policy, New Private Sector Bank Guidelines etc.
- Banker Customer Relationship, Banker’s right of general lien, set off, appropriation, Nomination, Claim Case Settlement, Garnishee and Attachment orders, Tax Matters and banking- PAN, TDS, Service Tax.
- Various types of Customers.
- KYC and AML, Customer Service, Customer Service Committee Recommendations, Consumer Protection Act, RTI, Ombudsman, Frauds, BCSBI Grievance Redressal policy, Compensation Policy, Cheque Collection Policy
- Various Deposit Schemes of Bank
- Lockers, Safe Custody of Articles, Deposit Insurance, Currency Chest, NSC, PPF, Sr Citzen Scheme, Currency Chest etc
- Negotiable Instrument Act 1881
- RBI Act, BRA, Important aspect of Contract act, Official language
- Risk Management policy, Basel Norms, Capital Adequacy Norms, Risk Weightage
- Concept of Priority sector and targets to the banks, Common guidelines, penalties, Service Area approach, Lead bank Scheme. Micro Finance, SHG, Financial Incision, BC/BF,
- Govt Sponsored Schemes- PMEGP, SJSRY, SGSY(NRLHM), SRMS,DRI
- MSME definition, Code of commitment, Difference type of SME Schemes and CGTMSE, CLCSS, TUFS, National Equity Fund, LUCC.
- Agriculture Credit: General aspect, Agri Clinic and Agri Business Center, rural Godowns, Farmer Club, GCC, JLG, KCC, PAIS for KCC, Agriculture Insurance, and other agriculture Schemes.
- Credit and Risk Management Policy of our bank
- Different type of charges: Lien, Assignment, Hypothetical, Mortgage, Pledge.
- Documentation: Registration, Stamping, Limitation etc
- Retail Lending Schemes of The Bank: Housing, Car, Two Wheeler, Personal, Pension, IP, Education, Baghban, Gold, Loan against Bank deposits
- Foreign Exchange: Basic Concept,FEMA, ECGC, Exchange Rate regulation, Important Institutions, Commonly used Terms, Returns etc.
- Foreign Exchange Accounts: NRO, NRE, FCNR, Deposit Scheme for Resident Indians
- RBI Guidelines for Export and Import Credit, Gold Card Scheme, Incoterms etc
- Remittance facilities for residents and NRI/PIO, SEZ, ECB, UCP 600 etc
- ALM,CIBIL, Rating of banks, Money Market Instruments- CD/CP, Ways and means advices, Treasury Bills, LAF, Important financial Terms, REPO, MSF, Derivatives etc. Capital Market Instruments, Depository, Bank Investments
- IT and CBS: Alternative Delivery Channels: Call Center, IBS, Mobile Banking, Debit ATM, CDM(Cash Depositing Machine),PBP, CTS, ECS, Computer, Other IT products and Plastic Money: RTGS and NEFT, CRM, CMS, BCP, ASBA, Credit Card, World Travel Card, Uphaar Card, Suvidha Card, etc.
- Balance Sheet Analysis, different type of Ratio, BEP, IRR, Cash flow, Fund flow, depreciation, important financial terms
- Principals of Economics- Macro/Micro, Various theories- National Income, per capita income, market, utility and related concepts, consumer surplus, Demand theory etc.
- Management Theories, functions and related issues
- NPA Concept, IRAC norms and provisioning guidelines, Sale and purchase of NPA, Sale to ARC, CDR, DRT, SARFAESI, Lok Adalat, OTS Policy, etc
- Wealth Management products- Gold Coin, Life and Non Life Insurance, Mutual Fund, On line trading.
What do you get in this course?
- 25 Online Tests for all scales I to IV
- Attempt these tests any number of times
- Other internal guidelines issued recently
Language of instruction: English