Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Exam (CWE)
Ace the Bank PO and Management Trainee CWE in the First Attempt!
Course Start Date: 9 Jun 2011
BANK PO 2013: Tentative Date of Examination: 19 October 2013/ 20 October 2013/ 26 October 2013/ 27 October 2013
After enrollment -Assistance also available for filling out the online form
Qualify the first ever CWE for 19 Public Sector Banks!
The Common Written Examination or CWE will act as a qualifying exam for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in 19 Public Sector Banks. The exam will be held as a Common Written Exam (CWE) this September and would be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Enroll in this course and prepare for the first ever CWE this September with experienced teachers!
Wilton School of Banking is a premiere banking institute in the northern region. Faculty members are highly experienced with more than 15 years of experience in conducting competition classes.
This course has been specially designed for aspirants of Bank PO examination. The excellent faculty in the institute prepares the candidates for Bank PO exams as well as internal promotions in banks. Join this course and qualify for the CWE this time.
Desire, aspire, and acquire your dream job!
Why should you enroll in this course:
- The course will be covering all the modules given in IBPS pattern for Common Written Examination:
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Marketing & Computers
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- A set of online tests has been specially designed for you so that you can review and improve your performance
- The course will be conducted by an experienced faculty, who have trained hundreds of students for Bank PO exams before
What’s in the course:
- 20 LIVE online interactive classes with access to recordings
- Classes will be held from 6 AM TO 9 AM (IST) and 6.30 PM TO 9.30 PM (IST)
- 10 full length online model tests covering all areas of the exam
- Online tests at the end of the course to help you assess yourself better
1. English Language
2. General Awareness
3. Marketing & Computers
4. Data analysis and interpretation
The 19 banks that will be accepting the CWE score card are:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Canara Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Dena Bank
10. Indian Bank
11. Indian Overseas Bank
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce
13. Punjab National Bank
14. Punjab & Sind Bank
15. Syndicate Bank
16. Union Bank of India
17. United Bank of India
18. UCO Bank
19. Vijaya Bank
Language of instruction: English